In these booking terms and conditions “you” or “your” means the person/s named in the confirmation letter. The person/s named in the confirmation letter are responsible for ensuring that all other persons occupying or visiting the accommodation also abide by these booking terms and conditions.
“We”, “us” or “our” means PT DARA AYU, situated at Jalan Raya Buahan No. 88 X, Payangan, 80571.
Your Agreement with Us:
Your agreement with us will begin when we issue you with your confirmation letter. Your agreement with us is bound by the booking terms and conditions contained herein.
We may offer you the option of provisionally holding a booking if you contact us by telephone or email. All provisional holds can be held for a maximum period of three (3) business days without guaranteed deposit. Should your deposit not be received within this time, the hold will automatically be released and the dates you require will become available for booking by others.
All bookings are formally confirmed once your deposit has been received and when we issue you with your confirmation letter. Your confirmation letter will set out the accommodation you have booked, the dates of your booking, the total amount payable for your booking and the dates on which final payments are due. We will issue you with your confirmation letter by email.
The person/s named on the confirmation letter is responsible for all other persons occupying or visiting the accommodation during the period booked. The person/s named on the confirmation letter must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking.
We frequently review and amend the rates we charge for our accommodation. For the most up to date rate information please check our website or call us on +62 81339567391
In some cases, rates published in our brochures, displayed on our website, or provided over the telephone are subject to government taxes and service charges. If government tax and/or service charges rates change, we reserve the right to amend our accommodation rates accordingly.
We will confirm the total price of your accommodation at the time you make your booking and we will detail this in your confirmation letter. The rate detailed in your confirmation letter is final and will not be reduced or increased after you have made your deposit payment.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
Minimum length of stay is 2 nights however this vary from time to time and will be clearly defined at the time of booking.
Maximum Occupancy for Your Accommodation:
We set maximum occupancy limits in line with the facilities and equipment available at the property. You must ensure that the number of persons occupying the accommodation does not exceed the maximum occupancy limits set out in your confirmation letter.
As Dara Ayu is not child friendly, it is recommended children not stay at the property.
Exceeding the maximum occupancy limits can overload facilities and lead to extensive damage. As such, we reserve the right to apply additional charges or require any person to leave the premises (without compensation) if the number of persons occupying the accommodation exceeds the maximum occupancy limits detailed in your confirmation letter.
Please note that this policy is non-negotiable and firmly implemented by us.
If you wish to hold a party, event, function or any other activity at the property that would cause you to exceed the maximum occupancy limit, you must obtain written permission from us in advance and in most cases special conditions will be enforced including additional cleaning and security fees. Please note that not all parties, events, functions or other activities will be approved so it is imperative that you discuss your intentions with us prior to booking one of our properties.
Paying for Your Accommodation:
For bookings made more than 60 days in advance:
- We must receive 50% of the total amount within three (3) business days of the time of booking.
- We must then receive the balance not less than 60 days before the start of your stay. For bookings made less than 60 days in advance:
- We must receive the total amount (i.e. 100%) within three (3) business days of the time of booking. For bookings made less than 14 days in advance in advance:
- We must receive the total amount (i.e. 100%) at the time of booking.
If you do not make any payment by the date it is due, we will send you a reminder by email or by telephone. If you fail to make the relevant payment within 48 hours from the time of reminder, we will assume that you wish to cancel your booking. If this occurs, your booking will immediately be cancelled and the cancellation charges set out in Section “If you want to cancel your booking” will apply.
New Indonesian regulation state we can no longer accept United States Dollars (USD) in cash. However we can accept Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) via the following payment methods:
- Cash – Indonesian Rupiah
- Bank transfer
- Visa Card or Master Card (2.95% surcharge applies)
- PayPal (6.45% surcharge applies)
Note: All credit card transactions must be processed in Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) as required by Indonesian bank authorities. Any charges in United States Dollars will be converted into Indonesian Rupiah using our bookkeeping exchange rate. Please note that our bookkeeping exchange rates fluctuate daily. The currency and amount detailed in your confirmation letter or guest statement is the amount we will charge you. Your bank may impose additional fees on the transaction, over which we have no control. It is your full responsibility for the payment of charges or fees due to bank transfers. Any shortage of payment to us as a result of bank transfer charges or fees is required to be paid by you upon your arrival.
If You Wish to Change Your Booking:
If you wish to change any detail of your confirmed booking you must let us know as soon as possible in writing. Whilst we will do our best to accommodate your change request, we cannot guarantee that in all cases we will be able to do so.
In some cases you will be required to pay us additional rental costs due as a result of the change. We will confirm the amount of any additional rental costs due at the time we change your booking.
- Reducing the number of nights of your booking is not considered an amendment, but a partial cancellation (pro – rata cancellation fees apply).
- Changing your booking where none of your stay falls within the original dates booked is not permitted within 90 days of your confirmed check-in date.
- Changing the property of your booking is not permitted within 90 days of your confirmed check-in date.
If You Wish to Cancel Your Booking:
If you wish to cancel a confirmed booking you must let us know in writing as soon as possible. Your booking will be cancelled with effect from the day we receive your written notification.
The closer your cancellation is to the start of your stay, the less likely we are to recover the cost of your booking by re- selling the accommodation. Our cancellation charges therefore increase as your check-in date approaches:
- 20% of the total amount you have paid will be forfeited for cancellations made greater than 60 days before your check-in date;
- 50% of the total amount you have paid will be forfeited for cancellations made between 30 and 60 days before your check-in date; and
- 100% of the total amount you have paid will be forfeited for cancellations made between 0 and 29 days before your check-in date.
We will transfer any refund entitlement to your nominated bank account within five (5) business days of us receiving your cancellation in writing. Any bank charges or fees pertaining to the transfer of your refund entitlement are your responsibility and will be deducted from the entitlement amount. We do not refund in cash.
If We Need to Change or Cancel Your Booking:
We do not expect to have to make changes or cancel your booking, however, sometimes unforeseen situations occur which requires us to do so. We will only change or cancel your booking if necessary to perform or complete essential remedial or refurbishment works or for other reasons unforeseen at the time you made your booking which are beyond our reasonable control (e.g. fire, storm damage, sale of villa).
If we do need to change or cancel your booking, we will do our best to offer you a suitable alternative. If we are not able to offer you a suitable alternative, or if you do not accept the alternative we offer, we will refund you the total amount you have paid us for the booking within five (5) business days.
If we offer and you accept a suitable alternative of higher rental rate than the original booking, we will charge you the difference. This is because we had to change or cancel the booking for unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
Visitor Standards and Behaviours:
You and your party must:
- keep the accommodation and its contents clean and tidy and leave it in the same condition as when you arrived;
- immediately notify staff at the accommodation or one of our office representatives of any damages or breakages at the property;
- not use the accommodation, or allow it to be used, for any dangerous, offensive, noisy, illegal or immoral activities;
- not cause any nuisance or annoyance to any neighbours or anyone else during your stay;
- follow local regulations and respect the local community;
- make sure all doors and windows are securely locked when you are absent from the accommodation;
- follow the smoking rules of the accommodation;
- dispose of all garbage in the rubbish bins provided;
- minimize the use of water and switch off the lights and air conditioning when you are not at the accommodation in respect of the environment; and
- not bring pets or other animals to the property unless prior consent has been obtained from us in writing.
Please note that if you and your party do not comply with the standards and behaviours set out in this section, we may need to exercise our rights under Section “Our Rights to Evict”.
Our Rights to Evict:
We may terminate our Agreement with you and ask you to leave your accommodation immediately if:
- We consider that you or your party has committed a serious breach of these Booking Terms and Conditions;
- We consider that you or your party’s behaviour endangers your safety or the safety of others;
- Any complaints are made of anti-social or unacceptable behaviour against you or your party;
- You or your party cause an unreasonable amount of damage to the property or its contents; or
- You exceed the maximum occupancy limit for your accommodation.
Any eviction made under this clause will be without any refund or compensation being payable to you.
Loss and Damage to the Accommodation and/or its Contents:
If you discover that anything is missing or damaged upon arrival at your accommodation you must notify us immediately on +623619000797
If you do not notify us we will assume that you caused the relevant damage or loss.
You will be responsible for 100% of the cost of any loss or damage you or your party cause to the property or its contents.
Any other loss or damage caused by your failure to meet the requirements set out in these Booking Terms and Conditions will also be your full responsibility.